A Randomised, Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety, Pharmacokinetics And Antiviral Activity Of Multiple Doses Of RV521 Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection In The Virus Challenge Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RV 521 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ReViral
- 05 Feb 2018 Results published in a ReViral media release.
- 05 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Change in viral load) has been met, according to results published in a ReViral media release.
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a ReViral media release, the full data from this trial will be presented at the American Thoracic Society meeting in San Diego (18-23 May, 2018).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History