A Randomized, Partially-blinded Study of Secukinumab to Demonstrate Reduction of Radiographic Progression Versus GP2017 (Adalimumab Biosimilar) at 104 Weeks and to Assess the Long Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURPASS
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a Novartis media release, the 'first patient first visit' has already been achieved in November 2017.
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Novartis media release.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 8 Nov 2017 to 14 Nov 2017.