A Randomized, Partially-blinded Study of Secukinumab to Demonstrate Reduction of Radiographic Progression Versus GP2017 (Adalimumab Biosimilar) at 104 Weeks and to Assess the Long Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURPASS
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2021 to 20 Jan 2022.
- 17 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Oct 2021 to 2 Sep 2021.