A Phase 1 Study of ACTR087, an Autologous T Cell Product, in Combination With SEA-BCMA, a Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR 087 (Primary) ; SEA-BCMA (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 23 Aug 2017 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, the IND application for the combination is now active. Site initiation activities are currently underway and the Company anticipates to initiate patient dosing in Q1 2018.