A Phase 1 Study of ACTR087, an Autologous T Cell Product, in Combination With SEA-BCMA, a Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR-087/SEA-BCMA-combination-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 03 Jan 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, clinical data from multiple cohorts of the dose escalation phase and dose escalation phase progression anticipated in 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 Preliminary results of first two single subject cohorts presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Dec 2018 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, preliminary results were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History