A Phase 1 Study of ACTR087, an Autologous T Cell Product, in Combination With SEA-BCMA, a Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR-087/SEA-BCMA-combination-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, two additional cohorts of patients have been treated in this study ( escalating doses : SEA-BCMA to 2.0 mg/kg and ACTR087+ T cells to 50M ). The company have suspended the further dose-escalation of the study.
- 28 Mar 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, company expects to continue to enroll and dose patients through the dose escalation phase of the trial and to report data from multiple dose cohorts in the second half of 2019.
- 28 Mar 2019 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, Enrollment at Dose Level 4 (30 MM ACTR+ T cells and 2.0 mg/kg SEA-BCMA) is ongoing.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History