A Phase 1, Single-center, Randomized, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel-cohort Study Of Crisaborole Ointment 2% To Evaluate The Skin Irritation Potential In Adult Japanese Healthy Subjects, And To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics In Adult Japanese Subjects With Mild To Moderate Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crisaborole (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.