Olaparib Combined With High-Dose Chemotherapy for Refractory Lymphomas
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Busulfan; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Gemcitabine; Glutamine; Melphalan; Palifermin; Pyridoxine; Pyridoxine; Rituximab; Vorinostat
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 05 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 May 2019.
- 05 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.