Olaparib Combined With High-Dose Chemotherapy for Refractory Lymphomas
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Busulfan; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Gemcitabine; Glutamine; Melphalan; Palifermin; Pyridoxine; Pyridoxine; Rituximab; Vorinostat
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.