Phase II Neoadjuvant Trial of Nivolumab in Combination With HF10 Oncolytic Viral Therapy in Resectable Stage IIIB, IIIC, IVM1a Melanoma (Neo-NivoHF10)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canerpaturev (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Neo-NivoHF10
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Takara Bio media release, has entered into an agreement with Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) to supply HF10 as an investigational drug. Under the agreement HCI will conduct this trial.
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.