Phase III Randomized Study of Crenolanib Versus Midostaurin Administered Following Induction Chemotherapy and Consolidation Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Subjects With FLT3 Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Midostaurin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 May 2018.