A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 28-Week, Chronic-Dosing, Multi-Center, Extension Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of PT010, PT003, and PT009 in Japanese Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Compared With Symbicort Turbuhaler as an Active Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 19 Jun 2018.
- 15 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 19 Jun 2018.