A Phase 1b Study of ASP8374, an Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor, as a Single Agent and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ASP-8374 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Global Development
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 363.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Jul 2021.