Double-blinded, randomised, placebo-controlled, multicentre , Phase IIa study to investigate the effect efficacy, safety and tolerability of phosphorylcholine human monoclonal antibody (PC-mAb) 3G10 on arterial inflammation, together with safety and tolerability, in subjects with elevated lipoprotein a (Lp[a ])
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PC mAb (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Athera Biotechnologies
- 12 Jul 2018 This study has been completed in Sweden (end date: 2018-07-03).
- 04 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Oct 2017 According to an Athera Biotechnologies media release, the screening has been started in this trial.