A Phase 1/2a, First-in-human, Oral Single and Multiple Dose-Escalation, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study of SYNB1618 in Healthy Adult Volunteers and Adult Subjects With Phenylketonuria to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Kinetics, and Pharmacodynamics
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SYNB-1618 (Primary)
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Synlogic
- 18 Apr 2018 Accotrding to a Synlogic media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 18 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Synlogic media release.
- 18 Apr 2018 Accotrding to a Synlogic media release, interim data from the SAD (Part 1) portion is expect in 2018 and the full data is expected in 2019.