A Phase 1/2a, First-in-human, Oral Single and Multiple Dose-Escalation, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study of SYNB1618 in Healthy Adult Volunteers and Adult Subjects With Phenylketonuria to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Kinetics, and Pharmacodynamics
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SYNB-1618 (Primary)
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Synlogic
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Synlogic media release, company announced positive interim data from the healthy volunteer arm, the data suggested significant effect and a go-forward dose for the treatment arm in patients with PKU.
- 04 Sep 2018 According to a Synlogic media release, top-line data from the patient treatment arm of this trial is expected in mid-2019 and company plans to present final data from this clinical trial, including data from both healthy volunteers and patients, at an appropriate medical meeting.
- 04 Sep 2018 Interim results presented in the Synlogic media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History