A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Effect of 300 mg of Inclisiran Sodium Given as Subcutaneous Injections in Subjects With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD) and Elevated Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Cerebrovascular disorders; Coronary disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION-10
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 16 Nov 2019 Results presented in The Medicines Company media release.
- 16 Nov 2019 According to The Medicines Company media release, full study results were presented during a late-breaking science session at the American Heart Association.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to The Medicines Company media release, the company will host a conference call and webcast for investors to discuss results presented at AHA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History