A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Effect of 300 mg of Inclisiran Sodium Given as Subcutaneous Injections in Subjects With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD) or ACSVD Risk-Equivalents and Elevated Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION-11
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 30 Oct 2019 According to The Medicines Company media release, company is preparing submission of manuscripts to peer-reviewed medical journals for this study.
- 16 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2019 According to an Medicines Company Media Release, the company will host a conference call and webcast during which the company's management and ORION-11 principle investigator Prof. Kausik Ray will discuss results of the study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History