A PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMIZED TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFECT OF 300 MG OF INCLISIRAN SODIUM GIVEN AS SUBCUTANEOUS INJECTIONS IN SUBJECTS WITH HETEROZYGOUS FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA (HeFH) AND ELEVATED LOW-DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN CHOLESTEROL (LDL-C)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION-9
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 08 Mar 2018 According to The Medicines Company media release, data read-out expected in Q3/2019.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment of the study is completed earlier in 10 weeks.
- 20 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.