Phase II Trial of Utomilumab and ISA101b Vaccination in Patients With HPV-16-Positive Incurable Oropharyngeal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ISA 101 (Primary) ; Utomilumab (Primary)
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2018 According to ISA Pharmaceuticals media release, company announced the start of a Phase II combination trial of its lead compound ISA101b and Pfizers 4-1BB agonist Utomilumab, which will be sponsored and conducted by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Jun 2019.