Phase II Trial of Utomilumab and ISA101b Vaccination in Patients With HPV-16-Positive Incurable Oropharyngeal Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ISA 101 (Primary) ; Utomilumab (Primary)
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Apr 2018 According to ISA Pharmaceuticals media release, company announced the start of a Phase II combination trial of its lead compound ISA101b and Pfizers 4-1BB agonist Utomilumab, which will be sponsored and conducted by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Jun 2020.