A Pivotal Phase III Study of RHB-204 for the Treatment of Pulmonary Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin/clofazimine/rifabutin (Primary)
- Indications Nontuberculous mycobacterium infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 19 Nov 2019 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, this study is intended to potentially support approval of RHB-204, as a stand-alone, first-line treatment for Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) disease, the most common cause of pulmonary NTM infections.
- 19 Nov 2019 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, RedHill plans to initiate this pivotal Phase 3 study activities with RHB-204 for the treatment of pulmonary NTM infections in the first half of 2020, subject to completion of the ongoing non-clinical program and additional input from the FDA.
- 26 Sep 2019 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the comapny plans to initiate this study in the fourth quarter of 2019.