A Pivotal Phase III Study of RHB-104 for the Treatment of Pulmonary Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin/clofazimine/rifabutin (Primary)
- Indications Mycobacterial infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 13 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2019, according to a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 13 Aug 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the trial is expected to be initiated in first quarter of 2019.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, this study is expected to be initiated in H2/2018, subject to completion of a supportive non-clinical program and additional input from the FDA.