A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Canakinumab Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Therapy in Adult Subjects With Stages AJCC/UICC v. 8 II -IIIA and IIIB (T>5cm N2) Completely Resected (R0) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Canopy-A
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Oct 2021 to 31 Aug 2021.
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.