A first phase III study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of multiple intravitreal (IVT) injections of APL-2 in patients with Geographic Atrophy (GA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is planned to begin in the second half of 2018.
- 20 Dec 2017 According to a Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, US FDA has finalized the trial design for Phase 3 program, which contains two identical phase III clinical trials of APL-2 to treat patients with geographic atrophy (GA) associated with age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- 31 Aug 2017 New trial record