A RANDOMISED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLIND, INTERVENTIONAL, MULTICENTER, PHASE I/IIA CLINICAL TRIAL TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ALLO-APZ2-PAOD FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL OCCLUSIVE DISEASE (PAOD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APZ 2 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RHEACELL
- 29 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 22 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2017 New trial record