Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Radiotherapy With Concurrent MEDI4736 (Durvalumab) vs. Radiotherapy With Concurrent Cetuximab in Patients With Stage III-IVB Head and Neck Cancer With a Contraindication to Cisplatin
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 533 to 523.
- 21 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2022 to 31 Dec 2025.
- 21 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2022 to 31 Dec 2025.