A Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label Study of IMGN632 Administered Intravenously in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD123-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Other CD123-positive Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IMGN-632 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=12) reporting the initial safety and antileukemia activity findings from the dose-escalation stage, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 May 2018 According to an ImmunoGen media release, initial data from this study will be reported in 4Q 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History