A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Two-Part, Open-Label Study of DS-8201a, an Anti-Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2)-Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC), in Combination With Nivolumab, an Anti-PD-1 Antibody, for Subjects With HER2-expressing Advanced Breast and Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 25 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 According toDaiichi Sankyo media release,at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), San Antonio and the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH)