A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Assess PK/PD of SEG101 (Crizanlizumab), With or Without Hydroxyurea/Hydroxycarbamide, in Sickle Cell Patients With Vaso-Occlusive Crisis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Crizanlizumab (Primary)
- Indications Vaso-occlusive crisis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SOLACE-adults
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2019 Results of pooled analysis of two studies (SUSTAIN and SOLACE-adults) assessing safety in patients treated with crizanlizumab for the treatment of sickle cell disease, released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.