A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Assess PK/PD of SEG101 (Crizanlizumab), With or Without Hydroxyurea/Hydroxycarbamide, in Sickle Cell Patients With Vaso-Occlusive Crisis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Crizanlizumab (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SOLACE-adults
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 9 Nov 2020 to 5 Mar 2021.
- 15 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Nov 2020 to 5 Mar 2021.
- 01 Dec 2018 According to a Novartis media release, SOLACE-adults (A2202), SOLACE-kids (B2201), STAND (A2301), SUCCESSOR and SUSTAIN are a part of a "SENTRY program".