A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Crossover, Multiple Dose, Pivotal Bioequivalence Study To Compare Pf-06291826 4 X 20 Mg Tafamidis Meglumine And 61 Mga Tafamidis Free Acid Soft Gelatin Capsules Administered Under Fasted Conditions To Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2017 New trial record