A follow-up study of hdmASIT+TM administered subcutaneously in house dust mite-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2017 Results from a subset of initially randomized 36 patients (n = 19) presented in an ASIT Biotech media release.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to an ASIT Biotech media release, this trial was performed at the Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital in Dresden, Germany.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to active, no longer recruiting, according to an ASIT Biotech media release.