Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Novel PET/CT Imaging Biomarkers of CB-839 in Combination With Panitumumab and Irinotecan in Patients With Metastatic and Refractory RAS Wildtype Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. If one response is seen in the first 10 patients, accrual will continue until 29 patients are enrolled.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to Calithera Biosciences media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) (2018).