Gefitinib Versus Combination of Gefitinib With Chemotherapy or Anti-angiogenesis as 1st Line Treatment in Advanced NSCLC Patients Detected With Bim Deletion or Low EGFR Activating Mutation Abundance A Randomized, Multicentre, Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed; Rivoceranib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Qilu Pharmaceutical
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 300.
- 19 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.