A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ISIS 721744, an Antisense Oligonucleotide Inhibitor of PKK, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS-PKK-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.