A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Doses of MEDI1341 in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI-1341 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 29 Aug 2017 Acording to AstraZeneca media release, the company plans to initiate this study later this year.