Phase 1, Open-Label Dose Escalation Trial to Investigate Safety and Tolerability of SNDX-6352 Monotherapy and SNDX-6352 in Combination With Durvalumab in Patients With Unresectable, Recurrent, Locally-Advanced, or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; UCB 6352 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results from the study and a recommended Phase 2 dose are expected in the second quarter of 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing of patients with solid tumors in this trial evaluating the safety of SNDX-6352 continues as planned.Testing of SNDX-6352 in combination with durvalumab was recently initiated, and dosing of patients with SNDX-6352 as a monotherapy is ongoing. The Company anticipates identifying the recommended Phase 2 dose and schedule for SNDX-6352 monotherapy and in combination with durvalumab in the first half of 2019.