Brentuximab Vedotin With Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Etoposide, and Prednisone (BV-CHEP) for the Treatment of Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma: A Phase II Trial of the Rare Lymphoma Working Group
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 May 2025 to 30 Jan 2026.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 May 2020 to 30 Jan 2021.