A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label, Clinical Study of Pevonedistat Plus Azacitidine Versus Single-Agent Azacitidine as First-Line Treatment for Patients With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia, or Low-Blast Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANTHER
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2023 to 31 Mar 2023.
- 25 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2020 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated