A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicentre, Non-Randomized Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of AZD4573, a Potent and Selective CDK9 Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Haematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-4573 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 45.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2019 to 27 Mar 2020.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2019 to 27 Mar 2020.