A Phase 1b, Randomized, Open-Label Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine and PEGPH20 in Combination With Atezolizumab and Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine Compared With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine in Hyaluronan-High (HA-high) Subjects With Previously Untreated, Unresectable, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Intrahepatic and Extrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma and Gallbladder Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2017 New trial record