A Phase 1b, Randomized, Open-Label Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine and PEGPH20 in Combination With Atezolizumab and Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine Compared With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Unresectable, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Intrahepatic and Extrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma and Gallbladder Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 02 Dec 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 85.