A Phase 1b, Randomized, Open-Label Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine and PEGPH20 in Combination With Atezolizumab and Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine Compared With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Unresectable, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Intrahepatic and Extrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma and Gallbladder Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 29 Feb 2020.
- 23 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.