A Phase 1b, Randomized, Open-Label Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine and PEGPH20 in Combination With Atezolizumab and Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine Compared With Cisplatin Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Unresectable, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Intrahepatic and Extrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma and Gallbladder Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.