A Phase I, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Clinical Activity of PF-06863135, a BCMA-CD3 Bispecific Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Advanced Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF-06863135 (Primary) ; PF-06863135 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=5) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Feb 2022 to 13 Feb 2022.
- 24 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 May 2022 to 14 Feb 2022.