A PHASE I, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETIC, PHARMACODYNAMIC AND CLINICAL ACTIVITY OF PF-06863135, A B-CELL MATURATION ANTIGEN (BCMA)-CD3 BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY, IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY ADVANCED MULTIPLE MYELOMA (MM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PF-06863135 (Primary) ; PF-06863135 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 26 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 13 Apr 2022 to 15 Jun 2022.
- 26 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Oct 2021 to 28 Dec 2021.
- 03 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 10 Apr 2022 to 13 Apr 2022.