Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging of Paediatric Patients with High-Risk Neuroblastoma Using 64Cu-SARTATE: A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Non-Randomised, Phase-1 Imaging Investigation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs 64Cu-MeCOSar-Octreotate (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Clarity Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Dec 2018 Status changed to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 25 Sep 2017 to 5 Mar 2018.
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a Clarity Pharmaceuticals media release, Additional sites in Australia and the USA will be activated over the coming months in order to fast-track the completion of this trial.