A Phase 3b Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Combination With Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate for the Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids in Premenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Sep 2021 to 16 May 2022.
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Sep 2021 to 14 Jun 2021.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 May 2022 to 8 Sep 2021.