A Phase II, Single Arm, Multicenter, Proof-of-Mechanism Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Bitopertin (RO4917838) in Adults With Non-Transfusion-Dependent Βeta-Thalassemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bitopertin (Primary)
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2019 to 2 Oct 2019.
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 31 Aug 2019.